Our service offered to anyone, anywhere is a design board, created through the following process:
- Initial communication via phone, Skype, FaceTime, email... whichever you prefer
- You complete a questionnaire about your home, kids room and budget and supply some photos and measurements
- We create a design board based on your brief (for example, many people want to keep certain furniture / decor in the room so we provide your design board with those pieces, so you see the whole room come together)
- Further consultation with you will establish whether you'd like a couple of tweaks or go straight to...
- The fun part! The shopping list, provided in full
- We are on call should you require any advice setting your room up (help with ordering and installation is available in a separate package)
This little room above was designed for Hudson who lives in the UK. His Mum completed the questionnaire and sent some images and we got to work!
The challenges for his Mum were a small space and a small budget. She loved this design with a spot of vintage mixed in with the flat pack furniture.
Shopping in the United Kingdom
Design boards aren't restricted to Sydney, Australia. In particular I have great sources with kids decor stores in the UK.
In all cases I am pleased to pass on my stylists discounts directly to you.